Half day workshop for People Leaders (in-person)
While all people in a team have a part to play in creating a culture of high performance, leaders play a crucial role in setting the tone and the conditions for psychological safety. Umbrella’s Leading High Performing Teams workshop gives leaders greater clarity on the behaviours which help and hinder in building a high performing team culture, and practical skills to put into action immediately.
Our Leading High Performing Teams workshop helps People Leaders:
- Understand what psychological safety is and why it is so important for a high performing team.
- Recognise what happens in your brain when you are (or are not) feeling psychologically safe.
- Use insights from psychological research to review the best ways you can boost psychological safety to build a high performing team through:
- emotion regulation skills
- building trust
- developing high quality connections
- supportive leadership
- values-driven behaviour.
- create an action plan to help you recognise the things you do well and pick up new helpful strategies.