Practical Resilience at Work
Umbrella have partnered with Victoria University to offer resilience training to individuals via their Professional and Executive Development program.
This course has been developed from best practice scientific research on resilience. It will equip you with practical tools to build resilience in both your professional and personal roles. You will learn the knowledge and skills to be able to perform well under pressure and “bounce back” from stress, pressure and change.
End of Year 15% Special Discount for 2023 courses booked before 1 Jan 2023 – $760.75 excl. GST
Resilience is not only a critical factor in our success in the workplace and in relationships, but is fundamental to our wellbeing in the long term.
Who should attend:
Any professional who wants to strengthen their own personal resilience.
Benefits to individuals:
- Understand the key skills and tools that are linked to improved resilience
- Learn practical strategies to improve your resilience at work and in your life
- Improve your productivity and efficiency at work
- Enhance your sense of personal control and wellbeing
- Develop an individual action plan for putting the training into practice after the workshop
Benefits to organisations:
- Improved flexibility and adaptability at work
- Stronger resilience through change
- Greater optimism and ability to see the big picture
- Improved working relationships with others
- Improving recovery to stress
- Review of skills and strategies to improve resilience
- How to sleep better, exercise more and improve your physical health.
- Flexible thinking and optimism – how to think straight even when work is hectic
- Skills for managing strong emotion under pressure
- Better recovery from work
- Maintaining resilient habits – how to turn good intentions into regular habits
- Wellbeing tools to boost your happiness and life satisfaction
Resilience Training in Your Workplace
Umbrella Wellbeing’s highly regarded resilience training can be run in your workplace.